Wednesday 16 January 2013

This seasons first impressions

I've finally gotten around to scoping out some of these seasons new titles and sadly, I'm a bit disappointed. While I'll admit romantic comedies are not my first choice, I am also aware their are plenty out their that even a horror series fan like myself finds quite entertaining.

One such example is as with my last review, Baka to Test had some quite enjoyable part to it, even if the unrequited romance was a significant factor, I'm no elitist who will "only watch genre X or product from publisher Y" after all. I am just aware of my preferences.

Yes I also know a large amount of series seem to have some level of romance to them, I have no problem with this, I just prefer there to be more too it. For example "Koutora-san" caught my eye possibly due to the fact the series namesake is telepathic and it detailed VERY well, the hardships it has caused her up to the present day.

I, and I would imagine anyone who reads this blog, would prefer to review a new series over hitting series in my anime backlog. Unfortunately the next game on my list is in March so unless I plan to review older games, again something I'd rather avoid doing, I don't really have anything on that list either.

Although publishing those sketches I mentioned might be a viable way to have a regular update without random babble like this post or reviewing old series for the sake of regular updates.

Although I will not promise I will not review older stuff. Sometimes need something to watch while waiting for the current series to update.

1 comment:

  1. Well I've found a few series to watch, so it looks like I'll have some material to reveiw after all.

    ReplyDelete